● Cutting width 320mm, 3 adjustable cutting heights (30mm-65mm), strong power and long service life.
●Free from wires, portable control; detachable grass collection box, space saving, reusable, extremely efficient
●Overload protection system, the machine is equipped with overload protection system. When the blade is stuck or the machine is seriously overloaded, the overload protector will act. At this time, the machine will stop working and the overload protection system must not be released before it can be used again.
●Unlock the overload protection system: After the machine overload protector is activated, please wait for the machine to stop, remove the obstacle around the blade, wait at least 3 minutes, then press the button of the overload protector, then the machine can start normally.
Working voltage: 24V DC
Charging voltage: 200v–230v
One charge usage time: about 20 minutes
Motor speed: 3800 rpm
Cutting width: 320 mm (12.5 inches)
Set grass rotten: 25L
Single knife 3 cutting position: 30–65 mm
Housing material: ABS housing
Weight: 17 kg (599 ounces) (37.4 lbs)
Lawn mower: x 1
Charger: x 1
Battery: x 1
1. Do not use the machine if the grass is wet or dry.
2. Do not stand on one side of the process, do not hit hard objects.
3. The machine is cleaned after use to extend its service life
1) [Cableless Portable]: There is no limit and potentially harmful wire winding or messy motor to continue charging. The powerful 24V DC will allow you to move with the push of a button.
2) [Fast charging]: It can be fully charged in 3 hours, and it can be used in 20 minutes when fully charged.
3) [large capacity]: 3800r/min, cutting width 320mm, lawn mower has a 25-liter large grass collection box, ABS shell is strong and wearable, and it is very good protection machine.
4) [Multi-purpose]: 3 cutting heights can also be adjusted, the cutting range is 30mm-65mm, and the height of the machine can be adjusted according to different environments.
5) [Overload protection system]: The machine is equipped with an overload protection system. When the blade is stuck or the machine is seriously overloaded, the overload protector will act. At this time, the machine will stop working and the overload protection system must not be released before it can be used again.